26 Super Duper Online Buys Under £20
I pulled together this edit for every gal who panicked about the lack of UK summer and spent the last few dregs of her bank account booking a trip to a beach somewhere.
I mean, OK, that was me. But like, I’m sure I’m not the only one was all FUCK I NEED A BEACH AND I NEED HIM NOW AND OK I’LL GO TO MYKONOS, whilst throwing Monopoly money in the air.
So now I’m broke but the internet is too cute a place to not treat yo self all day every day. So erm yeah, here’s some seriously sassy perfect pieces that are dead budget and that.
Nah but serious now, if I don’t get that H&M striped dress to wear on the plane to ol’ Mykkie, plus the New Look beach bag to tote about for the rest of the summer, I’ll probably do a little cry.
Oh and that striped H&M t-shirt too. Because those 7 other striped tees in my wardrobe just ain’t cutting it. Lolz.
BRB off to find more things to sell at a boot sale to fund my lace-up slogan stripe wardrobe overhaul…
1. H&M slogan sequin jumper, £14.99
2. Amara Kate Spade notebook set, £12
3. New Look raw edge denim skirt, £19.99
4. H&M copper wire basket, £12.99
5. Skinny Dip phone case, £16
6. Pink pattern scarf, £10
7. H&M floral playsuit, £12
8. Accessorize ‘Precious Little Things’ notebook, £6
9. H&M striped slogan t-shirt, £9.99
10. New Look faux fur bag pom pom (more colours), £3.99
11. New Look striped beach bag, £15.99
12. Amara airplane cosmetic pouch, £18
13. Topshop tortoisehsell earrings, £10
14. H&M floral playsuit (again – seriously, why do I find numbering so damn hard?), £12
15. H&M pouch, £3.99
16. New Look denim lace up top, £17.99
17. H&M lace up dress, £14.99
18. Amara slogan mug, £12.50
19. Z for Accessorize gold-plated bracelet, £12
20. La La Land Harry Potter pencils, £4
21. Boohoo lace blouse, £20
22. Missguided navy lace up flats, £18
23. Missguided shearling jacket, £20
24. ASOS leopard flats, £18
25. ASOS slogan t-shirt, £14
26. Missguided striped dress, £20