Fancy winning a night in a luxury hotel in London complete with a delicious and Instagram-worthy breakfast? Obvs you do.
Espesh when the prize in question also includes hitting a dreamy summer evening event in the capital that includes four of your fave bloggers and a million pretty petals.
(Oh and just an FYI -I’m one of those bloggers. Uh huh.)
To help raise awareness of insneezia (which, despite sounding like a fun cousin of the snozberry, is in fact, not fun at all) Boots Pharmaceuticals will be showering St Christopher’s Place just off of Bond Street with petals from 8pm this Wednesday 24th June.
The dramatic multi-coloured petal nightfall will occur in the evening because insneezia is a type of hayfever which plays up later in the day thanks to pollen falling as the sun goes down and the air cools.
It’s that same kinda hayfever that flares up just as you’re getting settled for bed. The type that leaves you with soggy tissues creeping under your bed sheets and eyes so itchy you fear you’ll never look like you’ve not been sobbing over a boy again. Boots Pharmaceuticals wants to show how you can take steps to keep your hayfever in check so it doesn’t stop you getting that good night’s sleep you deserve.
Silly damn hayfever.
To enter, and have a chance of winning a heavenly insneezia-free night’s sleep at The Arch hotel in London this Wednesday night (after you’ve witnessed that incredible floral display, obvs) you just have to tweet your support for me using the #PetalDrop hashtag and ‘yellow’.
Each blogger has their own colour petal to promote (mine’s yellow – the universal emoji colour, hurrah) and so you just need to tweet about my sassy shade alongside said hashtag before 9am tomorrow morning (Tuesday 23rd June) and I’ll randomly select one of you to join me at the #PetalDrop and then stay the night in that fab hotel.
The more tweets I get from you wonderful beings, the more yellow will be apparent in the whirlwind of petals.
So let’s show Twitter how big and funsies the Hannah Gale community is.
Let’s win one of you a luxury night of happiness in London because you TOTES deserve it.
Let’s take over with our yellow petals.
Because hayfever is utter rubbish and we need to give it a little kick in the shins.
I remember the first time it scuppered my fun and made me desperate for a cold shower and nap (Sleepover. Aged 12. Watching Coyote Ugly on a bed made of sofa cushions, Groovy Chick bedding and Chipstick crumbs), but y’know what? It can be controlled.
So join me over on Twitter using #PetalDrop and #SummerGoodTimes and come join the petal party with me on Wednesday night.
Or, failing that, you can watch all the action live from your phone using Periscope through @BootsUK.
I won’t lie, I’m seriously bloomin’ excited to see these million petals fluttering through the sky. It *might* just make me forget all about those hideous New York blues…
See ya there dreamboats.
This is a sponsored post
Competition terms and conditions
· Entrants to this prize draw must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK.
· Employees and the immediate families of Boots UK Limited or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not entitled to enter the prize draw.
· This competition closes at 9am on 23rd June 2015.
· This prize draw is free to enter.
· Responsibility will not be accepted for loss, delay and corruption of any data in transit or in the incomplete nature of any entries to the prize draw.
· All entrants agree to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes. Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.
· Prizes – All entrants will be entered into a prize draw to win a night’s stay in a deluxe room at The Arch Hotel London, including breakfast, on Wednesday 24th June 2015. This is the prize in full, travel and any other expenses are not covered as part of this prize.
· Prizes will be confirmed within 24 hours of details being received.
· The winners will be notified on 23rd June. All winners will be notified via Twitter. This must be acknowledged by the winner within 5 hours. Failure to respond means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
· Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
· We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize if necessary.
· The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
· The promoter of the competition is Boots UK Limited, 1 Thane Road, Nottingham, NG90 1BS.
· The name and region of the winners may be obtained by writing to the following address after 24/06/2015: Boots Social Media Team, Boots UK Ltd, Thane Road, Nottingham, NG90 1BS.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You are providing your information to Boots UK Limited and not to Twitter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Twitter from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.
– All entrants agree to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes. Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.